Monday, December 12, 2011

How do you get out of a Facebook inbox thread?

Someone sent me and about 20 other people a inbox message on Facebook. Some people that it was sent to started talking to each other in it by replying to all of us. Even if I delete the message I still get them when they talk. I've asked them to stop, but of course they didn't. So how do I get out of the reply all in that message?|||Just close out your account altogether. If you want to start up again, be careful. Most of the people on facebook leave a lot to be desired. They are anything but sincere and could careless about your privacy or your good reputation...............|||i dont no lol but if you find out will you message me please? :) its realiii annoyin :@|||Just close out your account altogether. If you want to start up again, be careful. Most of the people on facebook leave a lot to be desired. They are anything but sincere and could careless about your privacy or your good reputation.

No comments:

Post a Comment