Thursday, December 15, 2011

Why is my Outlook Express is deleting emails in the Inbox periodically?

After some months of use my Outlook Express is automatically deleting all emails received and stored in the Inbox. This has now happened for the third time and I have lost important emails received earlier. My 'Sent Items' folder is unaffected. Can anyone suggest how to rectify this problem? Has it got to do with the configuration or settings of Outlook Express or any resident virus is in my comp is responsible for this ? Please help.|||If you are using Yahoo Mail, the problem is not with your computer. There have been 100 posts about this happening. Yahoo is having a terrible time. They have not explained why. They will fix it.


If you are not using Yahoo, Outlook Express does not have a setting to delete inbox emails. And no virus has been seen that does that. You will have to contact MSN.

No comments:

Post a Comment