Monday, December 12, 2011

When I select one of the messages in Inbox, Yahoo opens a different one?

It has happened repeatedly today and before: I click on the subject of an unread message in my Inbox and a different one opens (different subject, sender and content). I went back with the browser, clicked again on the message I wanted to read, and the page displayed the same different one. I tried with another unread message in the Inbox, Yahoo opened the one few lines above on the list...


Anybody with the same issue?|||If you click on the options like From,Subject,Date %26amp; Size( which are displayed on the top of the all emails).Then the yahoo will automatically rearrange the emails in that manner. Like if you click on the subject option then email will get arrange in different way.So come to normal state just click on the Date option repeatedly three or four time.Which will rearrange the emails in the old date to new or new to old one.I have tested so many times.It is not a problem.If you have many emails in your inbox then This is the one of the good method to find and arrange emails.|||I know how to sort the mail, thanks for trying to help. The issue was a different one, as explained in the title.


I am puzzled by the fact that 3 people thought the answer was useful...was my question that unclear? : (

Report Abuse


|||No, the exact same thing happens to me. But only on my personal computer at a public location (hotel). When I access Yahoo! from work, everything is fine. I'm guessing it's some sort of malware / virus.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment