Monday, December 12, 2011

Whenever I tried to clear my inbox in the new yahoo it says error. How to clear my inbox?

I have more than 30000 msgs in the mail inbox. I have to delete them one by one. Which is very slow. I want to delete them and clear my inbox. Also my e-mails always bounce back. Any reason?|||If you cannot do a 'Full Delete', it is either your computer or your account. (Your PC cannot handle it or Yahoo have set it up badly). You'll have to Contact Yahoo for help and information on how to do it in the future.|||IN THE NEW YAHOO MAIL,I USUALLY PUT A CHECK IN THE BOX THAT HIGH LIGHTS ALL OF THE EMAILS THEN HIT DELETE AT THE TOP.HOPEFULLY THAT IS HELPFUL TO YOU.|||Previous answers do not seem to have helped. Go to help and 'Contact Us' and ask Yahoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment