Thursday, December 15, 2011

Is it harmful to have over 13,570 email messages in my inbox harmful or dangerous to the computer?

I have over 13,570 messages in my inbox on my desktop computer at home. Some read and others unread. (Starting from the end of 2006. Now I am trying to log into you tube and I cannot get through. The website just won't come up? Is having alot of messages in the inbox harmful to the computer or affect it in any way?|||Technically, it is not harmful to your computer as the data is kept on Yahoo's servers. But, when you open your Yahoo account, your computers will have to work harder to do anything, if you do a lot on your account, as the memory will be used processing all that information. Every thing works much better, faster and more efficient when there is less data to process with less memory used.

No comments:

Post a Comment