Thursday, December 8, 2011

How do you stop chat text on Facebook going to message inbox?

The chat and message box on Facebook seem to be connected.


It shows the chat text in the message inbox.


I am sure there is a way of stopping text going to message box on Facebook.


I tried posting same question on Facebook but as usual you never get the help you need.


I don't like seeing chat in my message box.


Does anyone know how to stop text going to message box?


No silly answers please.|||you cant change it. it is a new feature of the facebook update. it is supposedly easier for you to communicate.|||just "Delete All Messages" in Message Inbox Options..|||Its a new feature for fb.


However, its a good tool to check your boyfriend/girlfriend/wife/husband who are they talking with.|||there is no option to stop this. I also tried. But i cant.

No comments:

Post a Comment