Monday, December 12, 2011

How can I login direct to Yahoo mail inbox?

I have a few accounts set up to auto-login when I open my browser. For Gmail I get straight to my inbox so I can see new mail immediately. For Yahoo I get a page with a news story and I have to click through to see my mail. How can I skip the annoyance and get to what i want to see?


Thanks!|||use the URL www.rocketmail.com


it is a yahoo url and will take you straight to the log in page. once logged in it will take you straight to your inbox|||Neither of the answers works.


I login and end up at a yahoo page that show me a news story, an advert,, offers of updates from contacts, a list of my mail folders, etc. But it does not show me the list of mails that are in my inbox :(

Report Abuse


|||instead of rocket mail go to www.mail.yahoo.com


login direct to ur inbox


good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment