Thursday, December 8, 2011

What is the difference between Yahoo Messenger and Yahoo Inbox chat box?

1. I am using the Yahoo Inbox chat box. I want to use Yahoo Messenger, if I install it, do I have to invite all my friends from the my list for the Yahoo Inbox chat box?





2. Secondly, if I use Yahoo Messenger and become online, will my friends on the Yahoo Inbox chat box see me as online or should they also install the messenger to chat with me?|||The full downloaded version of Messenger has many more options, including pc-to-pc voice calls, file transfers, shared music, emoticons and format tools as well as webcam capabilities.


1. Since it is a different program, you will need to add your list from the mail program to it, but there is an option to add contacts from your mail contacts list which makes it easy to do.


2. Yes. your online contacts will see you as being online too.

No comments:

Post a Comment