Thursday, December 8, 2011

Why does my yahoo inbox not store my messages since I configured it to a mail client?

Since I set up my yahoo email address with the mail client on my mac, I can no longer access emails online or from other locations as they are not stored in my inbox?





does anybody have any suggestions about this?|||Go back to you email client set-up wizard and find the option to "Leave a copy of messages on the server".





I'm not familiar with the Mac email client you're using, but in Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 it is at Tools %26gt; Email Accounts %26gt; View or Change existing email accounts %26gt; Change %26gt; More Settings %26gt; Advanced tab %26gt; check box to "Leave a copy of messages on the server". It should be a similar process in any other program.|||open an email then at the top right hand corner click the options link and choose mail options.How many emails saved,how many to show on each page etc is all there.

No comments:

Post a Comment