Thursday, December 15, 2011

How do I get a daily email sent to my inbox that Yahoo keeps sending to my spam mail?

I want a particular daily email sent to my inbox but I can't figure out how to do it. Yahoo keeps sending it to my spam mail.||| on your inbox page go to message and scroll down to junk mail then tick allow sender to etc. and senders domain to etc, after that everything should come to you normally|||Marking it as "not spam" is the first step. I recommend that you also add the email address the emails come from to your "contacts". You may not ever want or need to send email to them (if it's like some lists I'm on, such as a newspaper's headlines, or something), but just having it there should prevent Yahoo from ever putting messages from that source into the spam folder again. It works for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment