Monday, December 12, 2011

Did a facebook message thread disappear from my inbox because the recipient deleted it?

I know I did not delete this message - I rarely delete messages and I wanted to specifically save this message. A different message thread with the same person is still in my inbox. My last sent message in the vanished thread is in my sent folder, but the rest of the message isn't showing.


Most of what I've read says that a message can't disappear because the other person deleted it, but that seems to be the only explanation I can think of.


If it were just facebook wonkiness wouldn't other messages have disappeared?|||This seems more than a technical glitch than any other thing.


I think it could be that person had a technical issue with their profile and the message disappeared

No comments:

Post a Comment