Monday, December 12, 2011

How do i send the same message to all the emails contact in my inbox quickly?

I would like to send a same mail to all the people in my inbox. How can i do so in the shortest time?


The people in my email are not added in my contacts.|||There is no easy way if they are not in your contacts. You will have to enter each address in the BCC line (recommended) and you can use no more than 100. Of those 100 no more than 50 can go to the same domain IE: @yahoo.com


Once the message is sent you will be given the option of adding those email addresses to your contact list. I recommend adding all those that you want.


the quickest way to add them is to copy and paste them. Hilite each address you want...one at a time unless they are listed one after the other by holding down the left click of your mouse and dragging your arrow over it. then hold down the CTRL button(lower left on your keyboard) and then hit the letter "C". Place the cursor in the BCC line of the message to be sent and then CTRL ...letter "V".

No comments:

Post a Comment