Thursday, December 15, 2011

How can I stop mail coming to my inbox which seems to be from Mailer Daemon?

These e mails come into my inbox has having been returned from an undeliverable address, none of these addresses are on my list at all, and they all have attachments which I presume are viruses.


I just want to know how to stop them. I keep putting them on my blocked senders list but when I tried to block one today, it would not let me block it.|||There is no way for you to fix it. Yahoo is working on the site. This has happened before and they always fix it.





Do not install or uninstall any Yahoo programs.





No emails will be lost.





Hundreds of users are getting the Daemon messages.|||I've got the same problem, and I wondered if it could be that somebody had hacked into my email account, but when they continued coming even after I had changed my password, I realized it was just another spam-prick!





I don't know what you can do about it, but just keep on reporting every one of them as spam!|||These get in there when you suscribe to anything and give out your email. What I did was that I opened them up and there was an 'unsuscribe' field which I clicked and that stopped them. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment