Monday, December 12, 2011

How do I get facebook to stop saving my chat messages in my inbox?

Whenever I chat with people the conversations save in my message box. I dont want it to save there. How do I stop facebook from saving my conversations? It only started doing it once it automatically did the "new update" to my inbox.|||well im not to sure but i know you can never "stop facebook from saving (your) conversations" because everything you post, comment, link to, or upload, is copyrighted to facebook. they were founded by the CIA/NSA and they are still funded by them. its data mining. same with google, msn, myspace, etc etc...





shadow.corp.joshl@hotmail.com|||Many facebook features are in flux right now since they rolled out the new email service. You can check the privacy and account settings but likely it will change again. Basically, facebook is starting to lose their step and they'll soon begin to fall... That's my prediction!|||you have to go to your account settings on facebook. security settings? not really sure but i know you can find it and unselect it, i did this myself good luck.|||That is the new feature of facebook. Check this page:





http://www.computerbites.com/problem.php鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment