Monday, December 12, 2011

How long does email remain in my Yahoo inbox?

I'm trying to search for an email that was sent to me in October 2005. To my horror, I've found that the oldest email in my inbox is from 26th April 2006! So, where have all my older emails gone? Please help!|||foxelein is indeed correct. However there has been a problem with mail disappearing on Yahoo lately. Some users have said that it is going into Outlook Express fo some unexplained reason.|||N/A or unlimited days..


as long as you continue checking up your email at least each month, it's still remain in your Email inbox.





First try to check up your Email inbox capacity, is it still on tolerance max. capacity..?


A time ago yahoo inbox maximum capacity are 10-20Mb receiving and sending option.


These days yahoo announce Yahoo! Mail goes to infinity and beyond.


http://ycorpblog.com/2007/03/27/yahoo-ma鈥?/a>


See that words..? :)





These all may be confirm by yahoo mail administrator here.


Please anyone re-confirm..?

No comments:

Post a Comment