Thursday, December 8, 2011

How do I have messages sent to my two email addresses going into one inbox?

I have two gmail accounts and I would like for all emails sent to both addresses to go into one inbox.





I have already enabled the multiple 'From' option so now I choose which email I want to send from when I compose an email. The problem is that if I'm signed in to my first account and send an email from my second account, the reply will go into my other inbox.





Thanks for your help :)|||You probably have mail forwarding set up on one of your accounts. It is automatically forwarding all your emails to the account you selected.|||Hi





You can add your 2nd email address as a POP address that gets checked by your 1st email address.





Go to settings-%26gt; Accounts and Imports and click on Add POP3 Email account.





Make sure POP is enabled on the 2nd email account.


Settings-%26gt;Forwarding and POP





Then run through the setup and you're all set to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment