Sunday, December 4, 2011

How do I delete all the messages in my email inbox from a specific sender?

Facebook and myspace have been sending me notifications that I never check for years. Now I have 3000 and some emails in my inbox that I don't feel like sifting through and finding the ones from actual people. How can I get rid of all the ones that already are sent- not just block FB and myspace for future emails?|||cLick on the 'actions' button,


then cLick 'sort by sender'


then seLect the first message by fb or myspace and hoLd down the 'shift' key


then seLect the Last message so that they're aLL seLected now


then cLick deLete button:)


good Luck|||1. Select/Check the particular sender, let's say "Facebook".





2. Scroll to the bottom of the page. There is a bar listing "New Delete Junk Sweep" and so on.





3. Select the Sweep. Then select "Delete all from.."





Done. Hope this help! :)

Report Abuse


|||There should be a "unsubscribe here" message somewhere towards the bottom of the emails (most emails have them). Because they're very small messages, you may have to look for them. As for deleting the ones that are already there, there should be a little box to the left of each message, put a check on the ones that you want to get rid of, then hit the delete button on the email menu-bar. If your email isn't set up that way, then highlight the emails you want to get rid of and hit the delete button on your keyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment