Sunday, December 4, 2011

How to download meassages with out deleting from inbox?

I have configured my Microsoft outlook to download my yahoo mails. But the mails get deleted from my Yahoo inbox. Is there any so that I can download the same message %26amp; as well as keep a copy of the same message in my Yahoo inbox.|||Outlook Express:





Tools - Accounts - Mail Tab - Double click mail account - Advanced Tab - Under "Delivery" tick "Leave a copy of messages on server"





Outlook 2003 %26amp; 2007:





Tools - Email Accounts or Account Settings - Double click mail account - More Settings - Advanced Tab - Under "Delivery" tick "Leave a copy of messages on server"





Note: Do not tick remove from server after __ days.


You can tick "Remove from server when deleted from deleted . items" if you want to delete from Yahoo when you delete from . Outlook Express or Outlook.|||try this site: it gives you all kind of downloads...








http://sn.im/download4free|||not possible i guess

No comments:

Post a Comment