Sunday, December 4, 2011

How do I transfer messages from the inbox to the memory card of my Samsung Mobile?

My phone's memory is full with my inbox messages but I don't want to delete the messages. Is there any way in which I can save those messages in my memory card or on my comp?|||You need to download new pc studio from the samsung website and then you can view and save all your messages into it. I did that and then printed them too x You can keep them in there for ever and add to and delete them, even transfer them back to your phone.|||Well firstly u need to check whether U've got the copy menu in the options.. i.e once u open the message.. u can either copy a certain msg to the sim but as far as i know, the sim has a limited storage.


Also u can try creating a new folder in your memory card and try marking the messages u want to save (from the options menu while seeing the msg) and then selecting 'move marked' option and finally transferring to the folder which u've just created... should help... best of luck!!!|||If u have net access in ur mobile send to ur email id or create a folder in ur memory card as messages and mark and move it to that folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment