Sunday, December 4, 2011

All messages in my inbox suddenly disappeard how do I retrieve them?

All 400 inbox messages suddenly disappeared from my inbox. This is a disaster for me. No online help questions address this. How do I retrieve them or email Yahoo about the problem?|||Cannot be done I am afraid. A number of people are having this problem of entire blocks of e-mail vanishing Yahoo have no idea why. The number of people on here who lose important mail, photo's, document's et al is amazing. The first rule of computers is make a back up. The second is..another one. . Hard drives die, memory sticks die, mail goes missing, with 1 Tb drives at the price they are now it's not that expensive. Better safe than sorry.|||400?


Who the hell keeps 400 of anything...ah...NM





get out of your mail.


reopen it.





IF they are not there, then they should be in your trash.|||Look in the TRASH folder, they might be in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment